ISMC Would like to congratulate the Malaysian winners for Gold, Silver and Bronze award in recent ISMC 2017.

The winner list for Malaysia participants and award winners are available through the link below.

The Gold winners are those who scored the top 5% from the overall global results. Silver winners are the next top 10% and Bronze winners are the subsequent 15%. The awards are given to the top 30% scorers from overall global participants. We thank you all for your participation regardless whether your students/children make it to top 30%.

For overall result, you can view it from http://www.ismc.sg/results

ISMC2017-Malaysia-winners.pdf

ISMC Winners List

ISMC 2017 MALAYSIA AWARDING CEREMONY

ISMC is organizing an awarding ceremony on 20 May 2017, at Help International School. We would be deeply honoured to welcome the awardees and all of you to the ISMC 2017 Malaysia Awarding Ceremony, where we formally congratulate the awardees on their achievement.

Students with the top scores in each grade level are awarded a medal and a medal winner’s certificate. ISMC Awarding Ceremony is held to publicly acknowledge, encourage and reward students’ academic achievements. Gold, Silver and Bronze medals are presented to students in each grade level.

We would also like to invite all the ISMC 2017 participants to join the SMATHS 2017 (Singapore Maths Challenge) jointly organized by HELP International School and Seriously Addictive Maths (SAM) on the same day, same venue. For more information on SMATHS, please visit www.smaths.his.edu.my or call 016-668 0549 or email [email protected] For ISMC participants, SMATHS committee will extend the early bird discount of RM30 (individual) or RM75 (team) join fee to all of you.

Please click to download the attachments for details.


Malaysia Awarding Ceremony Invitation Letter


Malaysia Awarding Ceremony Q&A  

Grade 3 Gold Medalists

Grade 3 Silver Medalists

Grade 3 Bronze Medalists

Grade 4 Gold Medalists

Grade 4 Silver Medalists

Grade 4 Bronze Medalists

Grade 5 Silver Medalists

Grade 5 Bronze Medalists

Grade 6 Bronze Medalists




To download the good quality ISMC 2017 Malaysia Awarding Ceremony photos, please click on the link below with the correct grade and medal level. All the winner’s photo are inside the zip file.

ISMC 2017 Result

SAM Singapore Maths

Happenings

Articles

Give your child a head Start

with Singapore Maths

+603-7733 6284

HomeCentersFranchiseContactCareer

Seriously Addictive Maths (Malaysia) Headquarters

Hallmark Approach Sdn Bhd (1048924-K)

F04, 1st Floor, VillageShops @TheClub,

Persiaran Bukit Utama, Bandar Utama,

47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor

(GPS Coordinates) 3.151714, 101.602716

General Enquiry: +603-7733 6284, +6014-229 7023

Franchise Enquiry: +6012-383 3218

Email: [email protected]

All Rights Reserved